Reviews for "Verge"

Interesting and fresh

I really enjoyed playing through this! I'm sure I'll return to play again from time to time too. The gameplay was great, I had no issues with lag or anything. Also, it was relatively challenging in some spots of the puzzles. Overall, I loved the feel and play-ability of the game. Very sad and kinda simple yet deep story. There should be more games like this out there!
Also, the music reminded me of parts of the Golden Sun series, which is really cool. Great job on the soundtrack; it was beautiful, sad and mysterious, which fits perfectly!

Keep up the creativity!
WM34

Great

Top notch flash game as always. But there were a few parts that I didn't particularly think was good design.

The initial stages really make it difficult to grasp what the mechanics of the game are. I didn't actually quite understand what the teleporting or dying was until the first water flipping.

Unfortunately, as mysterious as something like that is, it wasn't very satisfying nor did it give a gratifying feel of accomplishment when randomly following a mechanic I couldn't make sense of. So a more straight forward introduction would be helpful, I think.

Amazing! Love this game!!!

Where do i start?
Awesome music, very relaxing
The artwork was also very good...the transition from life to death was abrupt signified by the dark murky colors was genius.
The sheer amount of 'exploring' space within the game was a great treat for me-it reminded me of 'Endeavor'.
Got all the medals cept perpetiel's wings.
Thanks for posting this awesome game!!!

I fell in love.

I absolutely love this game. I did get frustrated at some points, but only because of my bad playing, as soon as I figured out what I was doing wrong the love came right back. The mystery surrounding just what is going on left me wanting more, like a favorite book that you want to read forever. This is definitely going in my favorites.

Very nice!

Excelent game, seems like you put a lot of thought into it.

However... how do I get Loki medal?

kurismakku responds:

hint is in the medal description :D