Reviews for "Verge"

boring game

i like games that are a little bit artistic, but this one can't make me feel anything special. the controls are slippery, the puzzles aren't interesting, the music is irritating. it's a very boring game.

Boring

It sounded cool at first, but it just seemed like any other game. Not worth playing.

the controls...

the game is interesting, but because of the horrible controls, you have to try certain stages really often and you get bored. i didnt finish the game, cause a glitch happened. if the controls were better i'd play this game to the end.

kurismakku responds:

What glitch ? Thanks.

I needed to review this

I actually created an account just to review this game. It is an awful, uninteresting and pretentious game, the controls are broken (the character randomely jumps and walks left or right), the graphics are ugly (I am usually a fan of pixel art graphics, but this looks like ASS), the whole death mechanic is interesting but why is the gameplay upside down, it just makes it even harder to control. The fighting mechanic is pretty much pointless. This is really just another average game in a tide of wannabe indie titles. I'm doing this for your own good.

3/10 because the game is functional.

hard