Reviews for "Verge"

I like it...BUT

ok i rate this 10/10...its obvius
NOW!
i have a problem....ok...problem numbah 1:
i did the both endings "Return to me" and "Welcome Home" but..... now i cant do the "Welcome Home" again...cuz wen i reach the Lvl. 9 there some Butterflies left in that butterflie blocks to jump on to go to the portal to go back to live and stuff what i do?
Problem numbah 2:
how i get the Medal "Perpetiel's Wings" ?
NOTE: if yah know what to do ... in one of theyse problems OR both...just send me a mensage
-Thanks for reading all this stuff -.-'

kurismakku responds:

I will check later why it's right now impossible to get good ending for second time... Expect the update in few days since it's Christmas and everything is crazy !
As for that medal, you need to beat the game under 6 mins ! Merry Xmas ! :)

One of the coolest platform gimmics in a while!

The story was great, discovered as you went along rather than just thrown at you. I personally loved the life and death situations where death had to be used sometimes. The controls were nice and basic and worked most of the time for me, very rarely did I have control issues. My only complaint had to be the last level where very many dives were necessary. having to dive under or over that last obstical was a bit of a task. The music was also great and was very fitting for the game.

Lovelly

The part where it shows the time it took to beat the game is kind of scary... but otherwise I loved it, the music, the effects, how death didn't mean the end for this person.

This is really good

I really love this game
It is really fun and enjoyable
5/5
10/10

p.s.
@Thrombosis, yea i think you are the only one

Great short puzzle platformer.

Original music, story is simple yet hooks player until game is completed.

Only downside is that it is, well, short, and there isn't much room for a sequel.