Reviews for "Verge"

What else is there to say?

The sheer immensity of the pure awesomeness of this game is so overwhelmingly amazing, I almost peed my pants. Twice. This game was very unique, with completely originally epic levels, and each one was better than the last. I enjoyed every second of this amazing game and it's wonderfully wonderful music... until the next time I turned the game on. Then, the screen was just like that old Windows space screensaver... PLEASE tell me how to get this game back, it's without a doubt the best thing I've seen in ages! Thank you, and please fix the problem! You deserve a perfect score!... that is all.

awesome

The game was plain easy but at the time real creative n cool.

Amazing!

The point of perception isn't difficult to follow, the 8-bit pixel graphics are amazing. The obstacles are very occupational. The music is very neutral. A very amazing game!

Very awesome game!

The game play was fairly simple and the story was simply how do you interpret death and the paradox of a world that exist within our own. The only thing that annoyed me was the fairies, who would think to die on the first level....spoiler alert by the way, and the rest were just simply going the wrong way, dying when you think you shouldn't and going the wrong way. All together amazing game you have earn yourself a 10/10.

A beautiful and thoroughly enjoyable game. It's challenging enough to not be too easy, but not so long that you get horribly frustrated. The graphics are simple and beautiful, accompanied by haunting music, fitting sound effects and an intriguing storyline, complete with the twist of two alternate endings to boot!

This was wonderfully executed, and quite disturbing at times, perfectly fitting the theme. I really enjoyed this game, and would love to see more collaborations between the two of you involved in making it. Your skills came together perfectly.