Reviews for "Verge"

Yeeaargh!

Great game!

Well done

Game is cool and interesting. Nice pacing and nice music as well.

***SPOILER***(Please don't read if you don't want to be spoiled)

Return to me --> Move towards the angel and be consumed by the light

Welcome Home --> Collect all faeries to get this alternate ending. Faeries can be found in the underworld so get killed

Perpetiel's Wings --> Beat the game under 6 minutes

Loki --> Kill all monsters in every level

Simply amazing

While the graphics were simple, they made the game what it is, a stunningly profound platformer with a beautiful mixture of puzzle and skill. I thoroughly enjoyed playing through this game, quick though it was, but I can't help but feel that there is some deep hidden meaning behind this game that I am failing to pick up on.
I would love to know what inspired you to make this game.

Amazing!

The point of perception isn't difficult to follow, the 8-bit pixel graphics are amazing. The obstacles are very occupational. The music is very neutral. A very amazing game!

Very awesome game!

The game play was fairly simple and the story was simply how do you interpret death and the paradox of a world that exist within our own. The only thing that annoyed me was the fairies, who would think to die on the first level....spoiler alert by the way, and the rest were just simply going the wrong way, dying when you think you shouldn't and going the wrong way. All together amazing game you have earn yourself a 10/10.