Reviews for "Verge"

Jumping between life and death, huh?

This game is awesome. :3 Althought it lacked a plot, all I see is that I must get to this angel girl with monsters in my way. Like the idea of jumping between life and death. and the verge of what? Life or death? or both? hmm it leaves me puzzling.
This is very a nice [art] game. like to see more of it. XD
Nice work. Keep it up! 10/10 5/5 :D
P.S. I noticed some butterflies, Are they some medals or something?

kurismakku responds:

BTW, if you unlock medals, you will find out more story from the medals descriptions ! :) And yeah, to unlock medals you need to collect fairies, and finish the level after...

10/10 i tried

i get all medals but LOKI, i tried to make the hardest/heightest jump from the sxxn,so i can search the entire map....nothing, i cant find the LOKI ending!

kurismakku responds:

You don't need to find anything to get that ending... Read the description, that's a hint...^^

Wow

The feeling of the game is just magnificent. The deepness in the reunion of the two characters; the emotions that ran through me were very deep even in the lack of dialogue. I kind of felt back to when I played Kingdom Hearts for the first time. Great game. Congratulations.
(Sorry for the bad english by the way)

Hint: Moonwalk

1st: Nice, sweet and really a good game. Worth each minute!
2nd: How to moonwalk? Example: Hold A and then press -> or otherwise. Looks sweet :)

OMG

I just fallen in love with graphics as soon as I hit play