Reviews for "Verge"

It's great.

Although now I have to play through a second time to get the "bad" or "normal" ending since I got all the fairies on my first run through. (Was that bad? I blew up an Angel I didn't even know was going to help me or kill me in the first place.)

Anyway, it's an overall nice game with a unique concept.

During some parts thought, the collision detection was kind of clunky, namely the part where you have to jump through the two worlds getting higher and higher off of the diving board platforms. The little space you have to jump through on those platforms to get higher doesn't let me through sometimes and I end up having to jump against them over and over to get through. Also the controls ARE a little slippery but it doesn't take long to get used to them so it's not a big issue.

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would since it's more "puzzle PLATFORMER" than "PUZZLE platformer" like a lot of recent flash games, if you get what I mean.

What else is there to say?

The sheer immensity of the pure awesomeness of this game is so overwhelmingly amazing, I almost peed my pants. Twice. This game was very unique, with completely originally epic levels, and each one was better than the last. I enjoyed every second of this amazing game and it's wonderfully wonderful music... until the next time I turned the game on. Then, the screen was just like that old Windows space screensaver... PLEASE tell me how to get this game back, it's without a doubt the best thing I've seen in ages! Thank you, and please fix the problem! You deserve a perfect score!... that is all.

awesome

The game was plain easy but at the time real creative n cool.

Another hit

Loved it, the minimal plot was done very well (who else tells a story via achievements?) very clever gameplay that always makes you use your head. A must play for anyone who likes minimalistic games!

A beautiful and thoroughly enjoyable game. It's challenging enough to not be too easy, but not so long that you get horribly frustrated. The graphics are simple and beautiful, accompanied by haunting music, fitting sound effects and an intriguing storyline, complete with the twist of two alternate endings to boot!

This was wonderfully executed, and quite disturbing at times, perfectly fitting the theme. I really enjoyed this game, and would love to see more collaborations between the two of you involved in making it. Your skills came together perfectly.