Reviews for "Verge"

Very awesome game!

The game play was fairly simple and the story was simply how do you interpret death and the paradox of a world that exist within our own. The only thing that annoyed me was the fairies, who would think to die on the first level....spoiler alert by the way, and the rest were just simply going the wrong way, dying when you think you shouldn't and going the wrong way. All together amazing game you have earn yourself a 10/10.

Nice game

I was playing it an enjoying it. Then I got to the last level and obviously I was missing a block... The first one. And as you have no level select option I was forced to replay the game all over again. This time I already knew what to do so it was not very fun. I also managed to die for the first time, get teh yellow blocks stuck for the first time and generally I had a really bad time as I just wanted to finish quickly and not have to go through all this again. By the time I got the the real end I was pretty irritated with the game. I could have liked this a lot more if you had a level select. I feel cheated for not being given any clue to that level 1 thingy and then not realise until I completed the whole game I needed it. Please do not use tactics like that to extend gameplay. It was a good game otherwise, even if very simple.

Fantastic Game!

It had a good build in pace of puzzle difficult and mechanic introduction and application. Everything is very possible with a difficulty to it to make it not frustrating but also not boring. The controls are pretty tight, sometimes the block gets kind of finicky though.

I really like the underworld changing up the directional buttons as well as the use of the momentum jumps with that gimmick. Sometimes I'd appear in the underworld with a ghost immediately on me, I wasn't clear on how to 'shake' it off, I presume moving back and forward, but I'd still get some annoying deaths from that.

I'd like a medal for not having to continue from a ghost death as well as killing as few enemies as possible. The two lizard/dragons in level 9 on the path up to the block are the only ones that'd be very hard to avoid, trying it I was only able to not kill one of them, while getting the block down. Just a thought though. Otherwise everything was awesome, I especially liked the last level...the real one.

A Supreme Game

@cgia94
If you do not think this game is one of the best made then you are an ignorant buffoon. This game incorporates many of the modern-day things that we all think about, and you are ignorant of today's climate. You shall most likely be consumed by the fires of Islam and burn in a firery Hell for all eternity. Amen.
I liked this game! It is very good! Make more and stuff!

Excellent Game

Great idea. For sure the best game I've played in months.