Reviews for "Verge"

Nice!

At first, when I was playing, I was starting to get bored. But then, after having to die, that's when the whole game changed. I love that concept. The only thing I disliked was the controls, the walking. Not a big deal, and it doesn't affect anything with the game at all, but it felt to me like an ice level on platform games, where after you stop running you slide a little bit. But, it was still very smooth, and it was more of a minor thing to me.

The music went extremely well this this too, it really made the atmosphere of the game, and the challenges were very fun. This is a very well made game, great job! I would have docked a point for the walking controls, but for the concept alone you get a 10/10, & 5/5.

I like it

Cool lil game for some reason it reminded me of an old game for NES called Monster Party

There is so much potential for this

I love the animation/music/soundFX
The life and death mechanics are awesome too
Makes me think of soul reaver for the PS1 haha

ok i guess

it gets boring after 4 levels. needs some new stuff

Bleak

An inspiring game but I think the controls need more work, the mechanics of living and dead world is incredible
p.d. please someone tell me how get the medall perpetiels wings I have all except this