For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Verge"

Boring

It sounded cool at first, but it just seemed like any other game. Not worth playing.

Verge in French

Verge in French means "penis." Just saying. Ok game. Not great.

Nice!

At first, when I was playing, I was starting to get bored. But then, after having to die, that's when the whole game changed. I love that concept. The only thing I disliked was the controls, the walking. Not a big deal, and it doesn't affect anything with the game at all, but it felt to me like an ice level on platform games, where after you stop running you slide a little bit. But, it was still very smooth, and it was more of a minor thing to me.

The music went extremely well this this too, it really made the atmosphere of the game, and the challenges were very fun. This is a very well made game, great job! I would have docked a point for the walking controls, but for the concept alone you get a 10/10, & 5/5.

I like it

Cool lil game for some reason it reminded me of an old game for NES called Monster Party

There is so much potential for this

I love the animation/music/soundFX
The life and death mechanics are awesome too
Makes me think of soul reaver for the PS1 haha