For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Verge"

A beautiful and thoroughly enjoyable game. It's challenging enough to not be too easy, but not so long that you get horribly frustrated. The graphics are simple and beautiful, accompanied by haunting music, fitting sound effects and an intriguing storyline, complete with the twist of two alternate endings to boot!

This was wonderfully executed, and quite disturbing at times, perfectly fitting the theme. I really enjoyed this game, and would love to see more collaborations between the two of you involved in making it. Your skills came together perfectly.

one of my favorite games seriously :3

Great idea, but a litle too repetitive for being really interesting. I didn't end it....

Good game, kept me entertained for a long time.

I'm not sure if it was intended, but this game made me very uneasy. Good game though.