Reviews for "Verge"

It's a great concept. Original. I had fun for a few minutes but I got too confused so I had to stop playing. I don't like the music that much, since it doesn't motivate me to play more and if I just heard the music of this game, it doesn't lure the player, unlike certain games like Super Mario Bros. or Final Fantasy. But it did fit the game's concept. The music got extremely disturbing. It's just creepy. But since it helps the gameplay experience level up, I won't have to give you a minus for it. :) Graphics are really good. Great game. :)

this song is a delight! I could listen to it nonstop for months! beautiful game concept and innovative gameplay!

Graphics, sound and music are Good, though I think something in a 16-8 bit would fit better.
But the game gets kinda boring quick. Death is not the end is a nice gimmick but I found myself just dying and spawning on random locations that I don't think I understood what was going on.

the game's concept is very unique but i think it still lacks "the thrilling experience" kinda thing.
plus the dead character controls are a little inconvenient, for me the jump should be S.

The concepts in this game trump a lot of AAA games out there.