Reviews for "Verge"

:/ good bt boring :P

not really nice not like i expected bt its OK!

Not Really Different From Other Platformers

The 'having to die to progress' mechanic is pretty cool and unique, but the problem is that the rest of the game plays like a bland switch and block pushing platformer in both realms of the living and dead. I think you should have added some unique mechanics for each realm.

Probably... IF ITWORKED!

Honestly, i can't say much, because its already been said that and it doesn't bloody work for me, i get passed the first screen then nothing, just blackness!
If I have to say something, the graphics quality fits well with the genre, the character stands out well and doesn't fade into the background like most types of this kind of game, the music fits well (with what i have seen) with the overall game, its a good game, just a little buggy.
I give it a six from what i saw!

unique platformer

I like that this platformer actually has a story to it. The music is very relaxing. What's really to like about this game is that when your character dies he goes to the spirit world and is able to solve puzzles by traveling to the spirit world and the world of the living. It kinda reminded me of super mario in that you jump on the enemies in order to kill them. I've never seen this kind of platformer before, but it's very enjoyable. My only complaint is that when your character dies and travels to the spirit world, the environment is turned upside down, making it nearly impossible to get to what you need in order to complete the puzzles. Other than that this game is pretty good over all. And now, the verdict is 10 lost souls out of 10! Great work!

Beautiful

The graphics are simple, but this game is interesting. It's another kind of platform game, not like those we can find everywhere. And the music is beautiful
I wonder what's the story of this little soul.