Reviews for "Verge"

I adore this game, it could be on a console for sure.

everything is just great except for the control, it feels like it's wether or not the controls want you to win rather than can you solve the puzzel.

i got the return to me ending at 18:43:06 great game and awesome physics!!!!!

The music is pretty nice, Underworld, Angels, etc. idea is great! I love this game.

I found it interesting that when you "die", you just spawn in the underworld and that it actually helps you with the puzzles at times... really atmospheric, I liked the music and the generally gloomy undertone. Graphics are nothing too special, but the sprites are cute and this would look great as a portable retro game for tablets etc.