Reviews for "Verge"

A Supreme Game

@cgia94
If you do not think this game is one of the best made then you are an ignorant buffoon. This game incorporates many of the modern-day things that we all think about, and you are ignorant of today's climate. You shall most likely be consumed by the fires of Islam and burn in a firery Hell for all eternity. Amen.
I liked this game! It is very good! Make more and stuff!

Excellent Game

Great idea. For sure the best game I've played in months.

great!

This game has an amazing climate, one-click move to the land where your deepest dreams become rea

great game

Loved the death mechanic. great puzzles. nice atmospheric music and look. The length is perfect too because it leaves you wanting more after the first play through. Nice work!

I needed to review this

I actually created an account just to review this game. It is an awful, uninteresting and pretentious game, the controls are broken (the character randomely jumps and walks left or right), the graphics are ugly (I am usually a fan of pixel art graphics, but this looks like ASS), the whole death mechanic is interesting but why is the gameplay upside down, it just makes it even harder to control. The fighting mechanic is pretty much pointless. This is really just another average game in a tide of wannabe indie titles. I'm doing this for your own good.

3/10 because the game is functional.