Reviews for "Hunters - Relic of Stars"

its good

but kind of boring

Meh

It's very low quality, graphic-wise. The game is pretty ok itself, but not that fun.
3/5, 6/10

However, due to the inclusion of Rina Chan, I'm forced to take out points.
1/5, 2/10

bad

this game has very bad graphics, the controls aren't the greatest and overall it's just not very impressive or interesting.

What a pleasant surprise

Oh look, it's a game. I can't say I was expecting much from the maker of "Press Space to Win". But this is fun. Pretty simple, like the old games you are paying tribute to, but still very much enjoyable to play.

The voice acting was decent as well. Even Rina-Chan, who sure as hell can't write, but is an okay actress. D Mac is quite talented. The other two, who are obviously rather obscure, show much promise.

I don't know if this was on purpose, but your artistic style is very rudimentary. Colors, lines, and gradients. Of course this comes secondary to a solid gaming experience, but you could brush up on that.

Alright...

Your only getting a 5 because, while the idea and movement is good, the execution isnt. You have literally scrapped all graphics, and left us with a mostly lineart peice of junk. I understand that you want to give tribute to older games, but this isn't really a tribute, this is just a bad game. This could be amazing, if you had just worked on the graphics, or had someone do it for you. How this got on the front page, i'll never know.