Reviews for "Rebuild"

Awesome Game

This is a truly awesome (and addictive) game. And there is still room for additions, despite being a complete and workable game. Such as more building types with more uses/benefits, more research/upgrade options, and so on.

Excellent work.

WOW

Two words man. Needs medals. Like seriously. I was playing for over three hours, it is so addictive and you also took care of my bordom. Thank you. ^^

FREAKING SWEET

been playing this for 4 hours on normal and I now have a headache but I have won and done everything in it... u should have but some medals but all in all very good fame

Brilliant!

This game is very addicting! 10/10, easy! :D

Wow

Honestly the most fun i've had on NG. Love games of this type, and in my opinion it is the best i have played. Very well done, well deserved 10!