Reviews for "Rebuild"

WOW!

This game is amazing, and intense. I am afraid for everyone I'm supposed to keep safe. LAWL!

This is absolutely amazing

I really can't say anymore than that!

Just what I was looking for.

With the recent zombie sensation rising more quickly than usual, it was no guess that other games rather than standard shooting games were on the horizon. I'm just glad to see that when it finally did come, not only was it made extremely well for it's first release, but also had variety, originality, and possibly the most important aspect in the gaming world, addict-ability. I have always loved turn-based strategy games. They give you plenty of time to think and there's no rush if you get caught on something, either in game or out. I expect to see more of these from many other creators at some point (sooner more probable than later), but I find it highly unlikely that any will come close to as good as one such as this. For all the the gamers who have been here since the beginning, if you remember a game called "d-fence the game...", this is going to be just like that. The first defense game of it's kind, and now the defense genre has already been exploded into it's category. And yet it was a year or two until anyone had made another flash game that surpassed it, and even then some thought it wasn't as good. I expect to see many great things in the future based off of this. I don't write reviews much, but this game reached out so much beyond my expectation, i had to.
(P.S. Another aspect of gaming is availability, again both in game and out. If you were to make this game for the iPhone/Android, i would be one of the first people to buy it, no questions asked. Thank you.)

KICKS ASS!

This game just kept me busy for hours, but of course after finding out how to end it, I kept playing until I took my whole city back!

Damn!

Has anyone got through the last two levels of difficulty? Because I just can't and I don't see a way so far.

That in itself makes the game pretty cool though.