Reviews for "Rebuild"

Great

Amazing game. Nice, simple, and a whole lot of fun.

One of the best!

This game is one of the best i've seen on newgrounds. It's a huge game with different oucomes, multiple endings and is really hard.
5/5, 10/10

phenomenal game

could not play anymore however. got to level 98 and i had 12 soldiers on guard and i lost 2 soldiers and 2 squares after that even though i had 20 soldiers on after that for precaustions i still lost that each time. needless to say i got pissed and quit, but it is a truly amazing game

Well done!

One of the best zombie-themed games I have played here. I spent a good load of time experimenting with different strategies. I liked how you gave more than one way to win and the random events brought life to the game. It felt very realistic and the difficulty levels were spot on. Nightmare is truly...well...a nightmare. I recommend making a Campaign mode, where we have to defend various cities. It could start off as a tutorial level in a 3x3, then move on to a small town in a 5x5, then a small city, in a 10x10 and a finale in a Metropolis expanding a whopping 20x20. Of course including a Sandbox feature with a custom amount of squares (Maybe cap it at 20 x 20) would be awesome. I think a greater customization of the game would make this one of the best submissions of the year. For example, in a custom game you could turn off certain events, or make certain victories no longer valid (forcing a more tactical game). I also think a Level Builder would be an amazing option. Players would be able to make challenge maps for example and upload it online for others to download and play (Like a 15 x 15 map with mostly useless buildings and they have to destroy the Evil Portal)
Overall, a great and addicting game. Sorry for the long review, but I see a lot of potential here.

sarahnorthway responds:

Ooh, this is a very interesting idea! I've thought a lot about doing campaigns, custom maps that are all city or all suburb or have specific goals and things. Starting with smaller maps and working up is a good idea. Suggestions noted - thank you!

i herd u liek braynez

This is by far one of the greatest games I've ever played. Simple to pick up, yet impossible to master, this game had me playing for hours. Very well done. I NEED a sequel or I will implode. ._.