Reviews for "Rebuild"

Give me back my day... fun is not productive

Nightmare is really a nightmare... I always loose at about 4 turns away from winning by cure zombieism because the stupid hoards cause -ungoldy amounts of happyness and everyone deserts... if it wasn't for the happiness meter this game would be cake. How the heck could the zombies know I'm about to cure zombieism geez... and when we are on the verge of winning why would all the people desert and riot? Oh one of the best stratagies is to reclaim cancel constantly so you have no zombies on your boarder only problem is hoards break right though... and from the scores I c I think nightmare should be +300%.

Great game!

Outstanding

Loved playing it. Couldn't put it down. Please make a part 2 bigger and better....BIGGER! With more Stuff in it! YES!!!!

SWEET!!

a great flash game that kept me hooked till the very end vry fun and for some reson i played till i got all the placese in the map!!!(took a relly relly long time but hey the story of my life) any way great wook and good luck in the futcher!!

Help anyone?

Does anyone know how to win nightmare mode? Because it kinda seems to me you just have to be lucky with the starting position. + zombie hordes really suck.

I DEMAND!!!!!

I utterly DEMAND a Rebuild 2, DEMAND IT!!