Reviews for "Rebuild"

Ahh zombie tactics...

It a very interesting game and it could be best game I've ever played for while...
Keep up a good work. :)

i lovr this game but..

doesnt anyone else hate it how ur men die at a 3% chance and how my survivor has lost 5 of his eyes in the game

Really Really nice.

I loved everything about this game. I dont have one complaint.
Btw, can we wait for a possible sequel?Maybe like, the same, but with better graphics and in a bigger scale (conquering lots of citys) ? I hope yes :}
Awesome job. 5/5 and 10/10. Its rare to find a game of that genre that is so addicting and cool | Loved the alternative endings.

great game

that was fun i played for 2 hours and i beat the game in 140 days

this game is amazing

this game needs to be made into a app, and the only thing making me lose is that peple die from starvation. good job