Reviews for "Rebuild"

Simply Excellent

My only complaint is that I played it for hours and still felt it was too short. I look forward to a sequel, possibly involving reclaiming multiple cities?

Now this...is a game

This is quite possibly so far the most addicting and awesome game I've ever played. Great Job.

Awesome..

I just wish you could take more action into defending your city or killing the nearby "Zeds" rather than leaving it to chances and percentage. Oh well, it's still the best flash game I've ever played =).
By the way, Nightmare mode is killing me... Been trying to finish it for a couple of hours now =D
10/10
5/5

WOW

<SPOILER ALERT> I FINISHED IN EVERY WAY, I MADE A NATION, I CLOSE THE PORTAL, I HEALED THE ZOMBEISM AND CONQUERED EVERYTHING!!! IT TOOK 112 DAYS AND ITS AWSOME!!! :D

Nice game but

I guess thas few upgrade could make it better. Like having to scout for bullet (we simply got infinie amo :/), need to put some people at farm ( i mean those hare magic farm this is amasing :o) Few new building, maybie up the graphique a bit (even if they hare pretty cute i must admit it. ) Something like add few tecniqual posibility like a motivation speach (to make people trie to no kill each order even if this is zombie war)... and you know, those stuff :o i already got few idear about it but i have personaly no idear of how do a flash like thas so... i leave it to speacialit :p Anyway this game rock, maybie my best flash game never play ever x). I realy enjoy it, play all difficulti lvl execpt easy... and win all level :) after hour and hour of play. So good job x) I give it ten on 11.... but well :p