Reviews for "Rebuild"

cool

10/10- great game
List of ratings for things:
Graphics: 8, the graphics were very basic, but i give the guy credfor making it all look good all the same
Strategy: 7-5, the more you research the easier it gets to play the game, if you max out the research then your practically in-vunerable to zombie attacks, this also depends upon how much spare space you have and how many soldiers you have becvause more soldiers = better defence.
Music: 5, could do more than just one song on an infinite loop
Fights: 3, perhaps the worst part of it is fighting, you have very little controll of the outcome of the fight, there are no other strategies, just a full frontal attack...
Other: 8, the thrill of the game is wondering if you will survive the next night, or if that horde of 200+ zombies is going to take away your 1 town square and evenn that 1 innocent soldiers life, putting more soldiers on guard duty is a really good call.
overall, it's a good game, but could do with a few more improvements.

Addicting,Brilliant.

I got all the endings,And eventually took over the city,The first few times i attempted to make a succesfull city,i was placed in very difficult situations,for my final,winning city,i looked at my failures,

VEry good,

Exelent

this game was exciting and great with lots or random events, slow to start but great to finish

wait...

apocalypse = end of times/world...
wouldnt that mean you couldnt rebuild? even IF you kill every zombie... how many survivors do you think there will be? WHERE will they be? will they be infected? but still, lets say you DO have tons of survivors, and you DO find tools, then you could rebuild.

Arrrgh...Brains!

I am way to addicted to this game.