For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Rebuild"

Absoloutely Fantastik

This game has all the perfect elements of a strategy game, planning elements, turns, logical decision on what to turn buildings into vs what you need, etc. The labs and research are fantastic upgrades, the school allows you to get more of whatever you need, and the rest of the game is perfectly balanced. I VERY MUCH want to see a sequel! Hell, if it's as good as this one, I'd pay 20 bucks or so for it if the game has more variety and possibly game modes, etc...This can definitely go places and I sure hope it does!

AWESOME!

This game is totally awesome... i had so much fun playing it. its a rare game that can keep me occupied and awake until 3 am. i like that fact that it takes careful thought and planning in order to succeed. the zombie hordes that come in are a nice touch. the only part that i didnt like was when you got closer to the end of the game it was far to easy to take over squares. but all in all it was a great game. thank you for this amazingly fun time.

Still liking it

ive played this game on a diffrent website, and played ever since. never gets old.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

IT IS, THE MOST ADDICTING GAME IN THE HISTORY OF ZOMBIES!!! IT'S THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT! I PROMISE!!! 5/5 AND 10/10 FOR YOU BABY!!, MY COUSIN MADE THIS GAME AND P.S. HE WOULD MAKE

Amazing!

this is a wonderful game, i played from start to finish no pausing for hours. loved it