For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Rebuild"

Awsome

Dude love the game! Fun, Addicting, and very hard to stop playing. A great game!

I really liked it!

This game contains everything which must be in a zombie strategy game. Great job!

Hmm

This WAS a really good game. I think that by specializing everything you could sell this game for a lot of money. In fact, I would highly suggest doing so. One problem I had was that clicking assign none wouldn't allow me to click done so that I could temporarily reassign everyone as necessary. Still, fantastic game.

Amazing!

duda absolutely loved it! just one thing, could you add a elesct all button? i really get tired of selecting a whole bunch of people multiple times. even though truely addicting game.

Good.

Got all endings. That was 3 hours will not get back... Worth it.