Reviews for "Rebuild"

nice

You should make Rebuild 2 with better animations and some upgrades

Fantastic game

Simply put, fun and fantastic game.

Damn. nice.

possiblt the greatest game yet on newgrounds, played at at least ten hours so far. had 1200 def 150 pop and like 6 casualties, beat on 289th day on nightmare. i am solid at this game, yo!

simply amazing

there are 4 ways to end it: make a constitution, reclaim all the city, close the evil graveyard and cure zombiesm (not antivenom)

Amazing Game

This is the kind of zombie game i've always wanted to play, not two lonely people attempting to survive in vein, but a large group of people slowly attempting to rebuild. Loved all the options, and how the game progressed. Now to play episode 2!