Reviews for "Ancient Powers NX8"

the metrovania before I got introduced to the castlevania series.

Nice game

I enjoyed that...after a bit of running around like a headless chicken , i finally figured out that you have to change the weapon stats...so that made it easier to play after that

surprised me

didnt quite know what to expect when i read about 3 different endings from one screen, shortly after i was greeted with awesome 8-bit chip tune goodness. well laid out level, took a bit of experimenting with the stats to get anywhere. nicely done!

Interesting

Just a note to people who are stuck. The trick is the customization of your weapons. If you press Z and use the arrow keys to change the stats, you can use it to your advantage. The stat changes aren't permanent, so go nuts.

I enjoyed this game for what it is. I did seem to get stuck in some places, but with some creative thinking, you can get through. I got ending 2 ^.^ My only suggestion is a little explanation like my first paragraph, just to explain about the power modification, because without this knowledge, you can't actually finish the game. Thanks for the interesting game!!

I really enjoyed it!

I had a blast playing it, and figuring out all the different endings was really fun!