Reviews for "Ancient Powers NX8"

I got stuck near the end.

It was on the right side of the screen, towards the top. I didn't know how to go forward because there weren't any enemies to freeze and jump on, and no blocks to destroy or anything. There was just a pool of water and a broken ladder that I couldn't get up.

I tried going back, but there was a frozen enemy preventing me from falling back down.

for retro fans!

i like this game and love the retro look!

I actually enjoyed this!

You had the right music to go along with the right mood, the sounds were simple but they worked just right... your graphics, though small, managed to put across the point of the story, that you were just so small working against something so large as death.

I hope you make more RPGs like this!

Entertaining

I played it in german and i have to say that your translation skills are very bad...but the idea of this game is GREAT!

plz more!

All fine but english translation...

This Game rocks, i am almost done but now i have to stop playing.
I like the retro look and also it got some nice ideas!