Reviews for "Dungeon Dice"

Kinda hard on this one

The medals were ok but this one seemed kind of hard the last 2 anyways i could never get the rusty key, but this was a fun gamekind of reminded me of those old "NES" games i use to play, anyways it was like going through these dungeons but anyways this one was pretty good just abit bummed about the last 2 medals but overall it was still pretty entertaining and fun, graphics was notbad either, Some advice might be to add even more medals as this was a pretty fun game, so nice effort here and i look forward to much more from you, anyways untill next time good luck on your next piece.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Medals are great and you had some in here but seemed too few amount, so by adding more it would increase the quality and allow for more players to have more fun and more to look for and play for, give it a try.

~~OVERALL~~
A good game, some ok medals abit on the hard side but still entertaininggame here.

Last boss on 3 health!

I was beaten by the last boss. He had 3 health and I had 1 when I died!

Good Game

I could not stop playing till i defeaded the last boss it's realy simple but i had a lot of playing this

Great game!

the game simple and easy to play but i don't think that its random what the enemy gets it always seems to get higher then me but it is a funny game and the game has good graphics so i think you need this score. 7/10 5/5

Game Complete.

Finished the game, no ending. Lol. It could use better additions though, such as adding potions to heal the character, adding a plot to the game, adding more dungeons, etc..