Reviews for "Dungeon Dice"

very very bias game

it seemed the enemy would get 4 5 or 6 every single time no matter what. very unfair and turned me off to this game

A bit boring

The game requires a lot of ckilcking and luck. The music is good. Graphics are medium. The game may be hard, because your enemies in the last corridor and a boss have very big probability of dropping out 5 and six. First time I was playing as a power mage and the penultimate red thing killed me. Second time I was playing as a Time Mage, and easily killed the boss with nearly 20 hp left.

fun

harder than youd think but still fun

Ive Been Gone...

And Was Looking Forward to a good game... Surprised that this was good...

Interesting.

I've only played through the first battle, but I'm definitely going to play the rest when I have time.