Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

Wow

Pure epic... You would go through pick your answers then go back and pick a few more hoping to answer the question you had about the ending you just got to get hit with even more i love it good work sir hope to see more...

deep, very very deep and i love the music

this has to be one of the most deep, well thought out, enjoyable, immersing flash games ive played in a long while.

and i love the concept here, i went along thinking about the time travel story until the part where you spot the oddities and then i remembered the title and so on.

all in all, i loved it and i hope i come across more games like this from you =)

Well done!

I think this was one of the best Choose Your Own Adventure stories I've ever read! I don't think it was really as hard to get all the endings as you let on, though, it just takes a little persistence. I managed to get 33 endings before I decided to check the walkthrough and unlock the last two, though it really was well-written.

Brilliant

This is way better than most "Choose Your Own Adventure" stories. For one thing, your decisions seem to fairly affect the outcome. If you have a bad outcome, it's because you made a definitively bad decision.

The plot is great. It really kept me guessing. Also, I had to get all 35 endings. Great job. I love this and your previous works too. Keep it up.

Just one hopefully spoiler-free question: In Ending #30, has Future Todd gone through with it or left?

Dammit