Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

Amazing

I think the only reason anyone rated this less than perfect is cause they don't feel like reading. Brilliant story... great sci-fi... The only holes I see is that I don't know why he bothers raping her or making deals with Past Todd in his timeline when he can go back to his favorites screen and rape her repeatedly there and that he doesn't just turn himself invisible to Todd or something when fights break out.

f*ing awesome

I love it. It's simply a brilliant and touching story, or stories, rather. There's not much more to say about it - the fact that egoraptor drew the characters is just icing on the cake :D

If it was a couple decades ago, and you were working for Infocom, you'd be one of the top names in the world for gaming.

GregLoire responds:

Actually the art was done by... eh, close enough. I guess they are sort of the same person.

Loved it

I went ahead and got every ending, because this was a great story and I really wanted to see how it all pieced together. I like choose your own adventure books in general, and this one was really well done. It's also a cool concept for time traveling, because you get to go through and see how things could be different a lot more than with just a linear story. It's hard to say what my favorite ending is, but typically I like it when future Todd ends up better off, either because Todd directly steps in for him or because he learned on his own he should be a better person.
Anyway, I'd like to see more from you, because this was really good! It's probably the best thing I've read in quite a while. Honestly, I don't know what kinda job you have, but I think you're a really good author and could probably sell stuff you write pretty well.

Oh also, UO shirt! nostalgia'd.

Ending #8

This was Dark...and scar.....and im glad it was because I was getting quite bored, until Future Todd began acting sketchy....maan...now im off to see the other endings...

nice work.

Suggestion:
Make a different story with a different character....you most likely will be able to have a Newgrounds collection if you keep doing so... :)

Wow, I'm really touched by this!

You really are a gifted writer, and all the branches you wove up together, and all the different endings... wow!
Makes you think about your own life, and especially the daily decisions you make, and how they influence the path your life takes. Makes me also think how many wrong decisions I may have taken so far... =/

This is going right up to my favourite list!