Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

Storytelling at its best!

When first playing this game, I was thinking that it would be some kind of comedy where a future you comes back in time just to help you get that one girl. Although, as I go deeper into the story and run into a couple of the endings, I began to get intrigued more and more about this "Future Todd" and what he is really like.

This game has a great story with great characters in them and if you were to go through all the possible endings then you'll find that this game was a great read. The back button not only made it easier to get all the endings, but it also makes it feel like you are going back in time as well (which fits the time travel theme very well)

So great job and I hope to see more from you in the future!

Great

Simply awesome. I'd absolutely love to see more of this... now I need an actual time travelling device to fast-forward to Thousand Dollar Soul 2 or something!
Perhaps Two Thousand Dollar Soul I guess.

There are no words.

This is literally the most fun I've ever had with a flash game, and after a decade of playing them, I'd like to think I know a thing or two. The different endings and the way they interacted were nothing short of astonishing. Some people have touched on the possibility of expanding the artwork, making characters different depending on different situations, instead of one Todd, all the time. Though I honestly can't find fault with the story you've written or the way you've presented it, more character images would make this...more perfect, I suppose.

MOST AWSOME THING EVAR (on newgrounds)

my favorite game in newgrounds although it's sad that after doing so good up to ending 29 angela offers todd to use the device, and you just know he will do something stupid and accidentally delete it XD.

Wow, this was great. I grew up reading those cheap D&D "Choose Your Own Adventure" mini-novels, and this just blew me away. The art was pretty interesting too, and the layout was perfect. Great job. Ending 16 was incredible.