Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

Wow.

I played this game for an hour and a half, trying to get all the endings and figuring out each piece of the story. The story is truly unique in nature, and although it may seem basic when first looked at, it is amazingly in depth and complex. Your writing was easy to follow, but thorough enough to deliver vivid emotions and setting. I truly admire your courageousness and creativity in making such a masterful piece of work.
This has little relevance to anything else, but I really enjoyed ending #16. I found it very powerful.
Once again, thank you for such a marvelous gift to newgrounds.

Amazing

I think the only reason anyone rated this less than perfect is cause they don't feel like reading. Brilliant story... great sci-fi... The only holes I see is that I don't know why he bothers raping her or making deals with Past Todd in his timeline when he can go back to his favorites screen and rape her repeatedly there and that he doesn't just turn himself invisible to Todd or something when fights break out.

aaaaaaa nice game and story

I finish all the endings

The game is cool

i love the song xD

Loved it

I went ahead and got every ending, because this was a great story and I really wanted to see how it all pieced together. I like choose your own adventure books in general, and this one was really well done. It's also a cool concept for time traveling, because you get to go through and see how things could be different a lot more than with just a linear story. It's hard to say what my favorite ending is, but typically I like it when future Todd ends up better off, either because Todd directly steps in for him or because he learned on his own he should be a better person.
Anyway, I'd like to see more from you, because this was really good! It's probably the best thing I've read in quite a while. Honestly, I don't know what kinda job you have, but I think you're a really good author and could probably sell stuff you write pretty well.

Oh also, UO shirt! nostalgia'd.