Reviews for "Worm Land"

meh

Too unbalanced, low health

great concept, but unbalanced

You are definitely onto something here. I really enjoyed the game, but I did find it pretty unbalanced. I have several suggestions and I think you could make a dynamite sequel.

1. Increase the size of the planet, giving more room to maneuver and explore
2. Have the mini worm powerups spawn every few seconds or so, instead of all at the beginning. Kindof a waste to get healies when you are already full from the start.
3. Have more types of powerups
4. Have a more configurable worm (length, appendages perhaps)
5. Seriously consider lowering the power of the enemies around level 5, they are simply too strong, considering there is no way to damage them without getting damaged.

I think you have the makings of an excellent game with a totally new concept. Any new idea is going to need tweaking. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing a playable sequel or some updates on this one that fix these issues.

Fun but difficulty is crap

Would be great if you didn't get the shit shot out of you every time you jump out.

Good game.. but

thought it was pretty fun, BUT HOW DO YOU KILL FINAL BOSS >.>

Nice idea!

But a few failures:
1. Too diffucult (no health, cause u eat the maggots accidently due to lack of space)
2. If u kill a ship in mid-air, the people who were supposed to come out dont get killed, so when u killed everybody, there are 2 kills remaining, but the people wont spawn.