Reviews for "Worm Land"

hmmm wait a sec

this game is kinda a lame rip off of Death Worm
and death worm is better than this, but this is still ok
it would have been nice if the planet was more bigger...

Needs Improvement

At least be able to readjust stats. Boss on the 21 day kept staying on top of me regardless of how I moved. I also notice the rock armor was not showing up. The controls need a little work on, especially if the user is using a labtop. It gets crazy fighting a spamming boss while waiting to attack those dig machines. Plus the molten core is a good idea, but at times it becomes more a problem than a helping hand. Especially if you have those iron worms on you and so close.

Frankly the game has tons of potential. A bit crazy after the 18 day. Though maybe have the keyboard function? If there is one, then I can not find it. Still good concept and reminds me of the shark on a mountain game. I'm pretty sure if a few fixes you'll saving yourself a lot of headache from users who are getting the 'iron worm' spaz anger.

Hope this was helpful to you!

Has potential

It has potential but need improvement. First of all, I saw no problems with controls. I used the mouse and it was perfectly fine for me. I see no reason to complain that you can't turn sharply because, uh...hello, IT'S A GIANT WORM!!! But I wish there was another way to attack. I would jump up and kill 1 or 2 soldiers but during that jump another 5 or 6 soldiers would shoot the hell out of me, causing the worm to shrivel up and die underground. Not great, but could be.

A little clumsy

I think this game could've been a lot better, the planet is way to small to properly utilize the worms crawling through the planet to get health when you actually need it. Also, the difficulty curve was extremely sharp, it quickly went from kind of fun to very tedious.

yeah...

Good game, good idea but you should let us upgrade when we fail the lvl.

Pico bar rating:

Controls(I know it's only the mouse) = 2
Idea = 3
Difficulty = 1 (That means it's too hard ;) )