Reviews for "Worm Land"

very dissapointing

at first it seemed like a good game but after the first level and only being able to upgrade one thing kinda sucks. i got to day 3 and couldnt beat it, tried to go back to an easier level and then not being able to upgrade just killed the game, to sum it all up, it sucks

pain

This game just brought pain. i normally do not put a bad score on anything but this time i have to. The difficulty jumps are to long and hard to overcome without knowing what is around the other corner. So pretty much you have to know about the massive units later in the game in order to plan your stat builds. I have tried a couple of times now, and have finaly given up just for the fact that it is no longer a quest to have fun, as it is a quest to spite it. I am sorry man, good try, ok concept but listen to the guys below, they have told you all of he biggest problems with it. if you release anther one of these type games. PLEASE improve it dont just use the same engine and slap some new pretty graphics to it.

damage it to high!

i first noted that the amount the enemy can do to you was way to high.
second, was the health issuse, the little worms get used up at the bigging because i keep running into them when at full health.The thord was the core, it ahould do less damge then half of your health.

for this ,game get a 2

sorry

i wish i could give it a better review. there's potential there. but there's just too many problems with it that prevent it from beyond really enjoyable.

once you get to day 4... you pretty much just get screwed all over the place. even when i hit the armored soldiers... they can still fire back pretty much immediately after being hit.. taking off at least 1/6 or more of my life. the controls make it hard to hit the enemy you're aiming for. and most of the time.. even if you hit the spot where he was.. the enemies are too fast and just dodge it and take off a bunch of my life because the worm is stuck trying to get back into the ground.

even with the option of using the arrow keys it makes it a little easier than using the mouse...the mouse just confuses me and makes it extremely difficult to go where you want to go.

i don't know if this happens because i couldn't get past day 4... but the planet needs to get bigger or something. constantly having to avoid the core from getting burned gets irritating. and takes off WAY too much life if you accidentally run into it... which is kind of frequent due to the controls.

i know a lot of work went into it so i wish i could give it a better score. i tried to play it numerous times but i just didn't enjoy it. the biggest problem is definitely the controls.

gets boring play effing worms insted of this