Reviews for "RetroShoot360"

NICE

very nice game with pretty good music and eye candy particles ^^

geometry wars

just like it except its on the computer i love how you have power ups and stuff GJ

Great Game!

Now, yes some of those reviews are right, because of the lag you can get when there a bunch of enemies on-screen (that includes your bullets), but once you get past the controls and lag, you actually start to notice that lag helps you! (especially on those green blobs.) Now, the power-up system works well, most of the time. Now the only gripe some people have with this, is the fact that if you get hit once- you power-down. This can happen to people who don't have a steady hand, but you can only take three hits so that makes sense. I hope your game gets at least a 4 score! P.S. this is game is hard, but hey, you wouldn't want it Demon's Souls hard, would you? That's what i thought.

Takes me back.

Let me start by saying, this is a fun game. I'm a bit of a masochist when it comes to gaming, so this was a great experience for me. I didn't make it too far (level 14) so I'll give it another try later. (To be honest, I just couldn't get the hang of picking up those little crystals at first, I felt like they were shooting at me and kept dodging them.)

I can understand why some people are getting frustrated about the game's ever increasing difficulty (minus the little asteroid intermission levels). As long as you can keep from dying, you'll have no problem with each level. Just play it safe =D

Well...

Is a copy of 'GEOMETRY WARS'...

But is a good copy of 'GEOMETRY WARS' !!!

9/10 STAR ONLY BECAUSE IS A COPY , BUT STILL AWESOME !