Reviews for "RetroShoot360"

Geometry wars, what?

I thought I was playing RetroShoot, but it loaded up Geometry Wars. The game, technically is made very well. But I rated it low for lack of originality. I would mention other annoyances about the game but others here have obviously covered it. the health bars, the bombs, the power down after 1 hit.

You should definitely tweak your game and find a style that's your own.

tempted to give 0

because its laggy and the controls suck to the point where I was turned off within the first 10 seconds.

But I'm being nice because you did put a lot of time into this I bet

Next time make gameplay #1 not effects

meh

a health bar or something would be nice, gettin touched and die is hard lol.

Eh?

Meh the first one was better... the music was good but I hate the fact that the old one had better game play

seriously

man.. why do you make a good game and then cripple it?

losing power-ups on death is the single most pointless "feature" that shoot-em-ups still incorporate faithfully, game after game, decades after the original consoles have disappeared. How hard is it to see that it has no value other than annoying?

I reached a boss, I had triple the base firepower and a bunch of bombs.. The boss was hard, so I died even after I used all my bombs. So now you give me a second "chance", where I don't have any bombs and only baseline firepower.. oh, and to top it all, the bad guys are back to full health.. really? No, sorry - I am not interested in trying again like that - I am more likely to leave. It's a shame, this could have been a nice game.

JGOware responds:

Seems like peeps just want to complete the game now days and move on to the next. I realize this now and will address this in the update. ;) Thanks for the reivew.