Reviews for "RetroShoot360"

Not quite as good as the original.

I still love your style of gameplay and I for one don't think its a rip off of geometry wars. Having said that, I found this game to kind of lack the apeal that the first one had. I generally like gmaes that show you the same content for a while, but man I fealt like I wasn't getting anywhere with the content.

If it were my game i might throw in a few twists and surprises once in a while. Thank you for the new game nonetheless. =Þ Nice.

JGOware responds:

Thanks for checking the game out. Check out the video link at the top and you can see there is plenty of content. ;)

so...

I thought it was pretty good. I'm not sure why you have so many mixed reviews about it. my only complaint is the fish in wave ten seem really hard. I didn't lose a single life till wave ten and then at wave ten I lost them all. but that could just be the fish were to hard core for myself. Other than that one thing, great game.

by the way to the other members righting reviews: this is not a copy of geometry wars. It has similair graphics and ship design. However half the levels are like the atari 2600 asteroids game and he even says "I know the pong Boss is a bitch." right under his author comments. Hence the name "retro"shoot360. this is like a big mixture of atari 2600 titles not geometry wars.

Yeah it's hard but...

I was having a lot of fun until the three green orbs boss. Even then I had almost one down, but their 360 fire was too much imo. Honestly, that's my only beef, I didn't mind any other aspect of the difficulty. That boss just had minuscule areas in between the shots and the mouse=aim plus move thing was too tricky. All other nay sayers, it wasn't THAT hard. I mean it was hard but just that boss ticked me off. :D

great concept

i love the controls but some of the enemies are way too hard and it sucks how you lose your upgrade when you are it and also there are too many enemies, I couldn't get past level 4. And there is one glitch I found if you press space while playing the screen will get smaller. The only reason you don't get a 10 is because it is to hard.

Good game

To all you who are saying this is a ripoff, have you ever played Geometry wars at all?!?! This is nothing like it! Plus, saying this is a ripoff is like saying every platformer made is a ripoff of Mario! Anyways, onto the game... Is there really only 4 weapon levels? I think there should be more. Also, when things start getting hectic, you cant see projectiles, and that gets really annoying. I think you should be able to shoot projectiles down, or at least have them die when inside a bomb blast. Other than that, I say it's a pretty solid game.