Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

Original.

Its definately an original concept, I don't think I've ever played a similar game. The clicking wasn't a problem for me, it was a good way to keep focused constantly. I don't understand why everyone was having trouble though, its a pretty simple concept. Get mana, get tanks, get melee, get range and wait. Or at least, that's how I did it. I think as long as you have two mana bushes then its pretty much impossible to lose. Thanks for entertaining me for a few minutes. =)

Stunning

I'm glad there's finally a new kind of Defence Game on Newgrounds. It took a while to bring up a plan and I won't reveal it but I will give anyone struggling with winning a tip or two:

Shielder Trees - Very, very, very, very, very, very GOOD.
Flower/Pollen Turret - Very, very, very, very, very, very BAD.
Mana Tree - You won't win without TWO.
Blessing of Force - Get ASAP!

Good Luck.

Hate it

Definitively not my type of game, to hell with this

mofunzone responds:

that's fine, thanks for playing anyway

awesome

i finished this game one handed (becausei have to hold the screenup on my laptop) with one of those laptop touchpads ha and i skipped the tutorial

I've been finding this for 3 years!!!I searched tree games,buildings vs trees and its just tree troopers waaaaaa i've loved this since i was 9!