Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

Surprisingly epic

really addictive. the WoW allusion is pretty funny. would've gotten a ten, but there were several spelling errors (plural of cactus is cacti, by the way). but despite this, This is a spiffing game. Top hole and keep up the good work!

hard, but in a good way

fun and hard-a real game, thank god!
i greatly prefer dificult games to easy ones, thank'sfor the challenge!

Thanks! :)

Great Concept!!!

Now to me, this is a good and unique version of the "Defend Your Castle" type of games. This brings a more peaceful and ultimately more poetic version maybe verging on hippy territory but honestly that's a good thing because finally the trees fight back lol. Anyway, the game is fun and enjoyable as it should be.

mofunzone responds:

That's exactly what we were aiming the game to be. Thanks for playing! :)

Attention Span

Yeh i only have the attention span of like a 6 year old so the like 20 chapters of tutorial were completley lost on me...........

mofunzone responds:

are you saying you couldn't quickly press next through the tutorial, and next time you can press k to skp it :)

Quite fun.

I liked it, it was a bit hard to understand at first but when you got into it it got quite fun :)