Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

swag game here doood

Iunno why people are complaining about freaken everything, the game was AWESOME! the clicking aspect of it was fun, the building part of it was fun and actually was fair if you rock at the game. which makes it hard but thats sweet. the only problem would probably be the HUGE instructions (I skipped ALL of it and figured everything out in about 30 seconds)

Good

But tutorial is really boring, man. You should make some tutorial level, not to read like 2 pages of text =((( I like to read, but even me got bored.

Very fun

Great game only thing i can come up with would be to give a upgrade or two that allow's the tree to shoot bullet's like the factory on the bottom can };)

mofunzone responds:

That's an amazing idea, definitely will be in part two!

Really quite easy.

I loved it :D

And these people complaining about the tutorial must have really bad memories - I got it all :)

IMA TREE!

Never have I felt so badass being a tree summoning my plant life minions to do my bidding. Well done.