Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

GREAT!!!!!!!!

a very good game, but you have to act fast. here's the strategy i used. oh yea u should kno that cacti = cactus. and if you want to see this while ur playing the game, open the game as a pop-up, open the build menu(always use space cause it saves time) and look at this cause looking at the build menu pauses the game. OH YES BY THE WAY you should read the whole tutorial. it fine if u just mash next, but read lesson 5 cause it tells u which bars are what. press k if you want to, but you have a higher chance of losing.

start with one pumpkin seedling
one cacti seedling
one mana shrub
one more pumpkin seedling cause they're good meat shields
one scary faced mini tree (archers) seedling

IMPORTANT! : you need the above to hold back the buildings a bit, but the problem is that you might run out of mana (i had like, 26 left), so build a mana shrub right away. (probably. maybe i got mixed up, and if u still have tons of mana, do the mana shrub after the archer seedling that comes up.)

in case u didn't read above, one mana shrub
one more archer seedling
one more cacti seedling
one pollen seedling (i might of forgot the name so its just the last on the list of buildings.
one more pumpkin seedling
IMPORTANT!!! FINAL
so you have:
THREE pumpkins seedlings, TWO cacti seedlings, TWO mad trees (archers), TWO mana shrubs, and ONE pollen flower(remember, last one on the list)
And for the upgrades, i forgot but build and upgrade as soon as you can. i only remember this - GET blessing of life, the other life one, the improving spawn time(building those little warriors), and the mana max one. but remember - get stuff as soon as possible unless there's a nuke on the screen, and DON'T upgrade one and make it better, just upgrade the ones that are available first and don't get the extra attack before the shooting because the extra attack needs you to have the shooting to work.

not that hard if you have the right strategy, and it doesn't require an hour to play. (More like half and hour, for me)

Good

But tutorial is really boring, man. You should make some tutorial level, not to read like 2 pages of text =((( I like to read, but even me got bored.

Really quite easy.

I loved it :D

And these people complaining about the tutorial must have really bad memories - I got it all :)

Hey, man... dont be hating!

I dont understand people... why give a game a bad score just because you personally dont like it? This game is a fine game, and its easy to understand when you start playing (the instructions are deceptively complicated). If you dont like the game for PERSONAL reasons, just dont vote. If its something to do with gameplay or something, then you can vote low... but if your just shooting it down because the maker of the game doesn't tailor the game for your every whim then dont vote. Its called "Respect". Try it. Its fun.

...I love the game, btw.

I felt like the tortise

Kind of slow off the bat but definitely picks up and becomes so awesome it made my computer lag. Kudos to you mofunzone, thanks for the good game.