Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

Very impressed.

Okay, so I've been on newgrounds a long time, and it was only until I played this game that I decided to write a review.

This game is not the holy grail of all flash games, but it is incredible. I loved every second of playing this game, and the tutorial is refreshingly playful. Very pleasing graphics and gameplay that if a perfect combination of progressive, cute, and challenge.

That being said. I agree that some of the towers were overshadowed by the attacker and shield towers. I went for all at first but tossed everything but those two and mana for efficiency.

With that minor "drawback" out of the way. I will excitedly await a sequel.

Again, Wonderful.

mofunzone responds:

Thanks so much Kirinn. I'm honored that you chose our game to review first in a long. Please shoot an email or PM my way if you ever want an update on the game.

Cheers!

lol

it was enjoyable yet harder than i expected A+ lold

Gah! Took Forever! and a day!

good game but that stupid fortress kept regaining all its health when it built a new base at the end, good challenege though

mofunzone responds:

Haha, did you defeat it?

i like it

it deffenitly was great and desevs a 10... even if i cant spell. one quick questen, can you beat it, or is it a forever game?

Hm...

Yeah its pretty cool but i suffered because i sped through the instuctions.
Instuctions... woops!
i found how to play really confusing but i soon got the hang of it.
anyways the game is really fun and creative, love it all and love that its a challenge!
also instructions were pretty long try to shorten it please!!!