Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

Hehe...

Wow man, That was a very well placed wow reference

In the tutorial, you have all of the differnent troops saying different wow quotes

Different

But awesome.
This game was a little easy (i guess you must have changed it or something since all the whiny reviews) but mesmerizing.
I liked its originality, and this was favorited and fived.
nice job

mofunzone responds:

Did I ever tell you Panda Mimes are awesome? :P Thanks for playing!

Green Powah!

Looking at other comments, I suppose this game isn't really recommended for those hard-core defense fans.. but anyways, It was simple, short, and refreshing. I also liked the style you took with the visuals. Maybe you can take the suggestions onto your next game. But overall, I enjoyed it :D

mofunzone responds:

fo'sho! Thanks

Im just the opposite of the last reviewer

I enjoyed the flood of both information and stuff that you had to do. It was a nice change of pace, from the conventional TD's that have a gradual increase in intensity.

I kinda dug the "whack a mole" feel of clicking on the turrets that popped up.

Pretty easy game, nice graphics, game play is solid. Replay value isn't that great though. Otherwise a decent way to spend a few minutes.

Kooool

NICENICENICE...veryy good game and hard...i loved the music...put it upp...soo awesomeeee