Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

Good

But tutorial is really boring, man. You should make some tutorial level, not to read like 2 pages of text =((( I like to read, but even me got bored.

Very fun

Great game only thing i can come up with would be to give a upgrade or two that allow's the tree to shoot bullet's like the factory on the bottom can };)

mofunzone responds:

That's an amazing idea, definitely will be in part two!

Really quite easy.

I loved it :D

And these people complaining about the tutorial must have really bad memories - I got it all :)

Hey, man... dont be hating!

I dont understand people... why give a game a bad score just because you personally dont like it? This game is a fine game, and its easy to understand when you start playing (the instructions are deceptively complicated). If you dont like the game for PERSONAL reasons, just dont vote. If its something to do with gameplay or something, then you can vote low... but if your just shooting it down because the maker of the game doesn't tailor the game for your every whim then dont vote. Its called "Respect". Try it. Its fun.

...I love the game, btw.

IMA TREE!

Never have I felt so badass being a tree summoning my plant life minions to do my bidding. Well done.