Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

Well Done!

I'm a fan of dbz and sprite movies so I can tell you from my experience that this is a great work and I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode.

OLD293 responds:

Thx, and I'm hoping that the next is more promising than this one was.

Maybe for the next episode?

I was thinking that if it had voices it would be better, maybe you could use some of the dialoge from DBZ episodes? as long as it sounded clean and consitant it could be good.

OLD293 responds:

Probably, but there are lots of good sprite movies out that only use dialogue and they are still a hit (SMBZ and one of Short Factor's movies and Proxicide's movies). Thing is though my animation is not as swift and eye catchy, which is what I know I need to work on.

Mostly why I'm gonna try and improve before I start on the next episode.

Great!

Loved it. How long until we see the second episode?

OLD293 responds:

I'm getting good reviews, but based on the scoring which keeps going up and down it seems I need to do some improving. So it might be awhile until I get the next Episode up due to me needing to enhance my skills.

It won't be abandoned though so don't worry about that. Thx for the positive review =), it's greatly appreciated.

Nice

Not sure why shenron would only have the power to grant 36 hours..... mind explaining in the following episodes maybe?

OLD293 responds:

In the actual series he can grant wishes, but their is always a limit to his powers sometimes. I was just re-enacting that, and the number itself is just random really. Besides, Goku being Evil permanently is not probable...and the time will catch up to him in later episodes.

I enjoyed it.

It was interesting to see that, and interesting idea. I'm looking forward to the next one.

OLD293 responds:

Thx, it seems that it needs more action in it though. I guess I'll have to take a break from Episode 2 to try and up it a bit, and work on the background interaction.