Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

Nice

Was that dark kiao ken he turned into?

Fantastic Idea

The idea behind the story is pretty revolutionry, turning the biggest hero in DBZ into a bad guy is very daring, but I believe you pulled it off just fine. The graphics are great, the sound is fitting and the fighting is smooth. Overall, excellent job!

What I think...

Oh wow! ^^ I love it! The outfit is amazing, the fighting is just so cool! I love all of it!

OLD293 responds:

Thx, if you liked this then go see the second episode if you haven't. The third should be out this week because college starts for me next week and I have to get it out before I start, otherwise I won't have time to work on it.

Sadly, it won't be that long either =(

The color of the oufit

what program did you use?

Changed it with Photoshop

amazing

I love your work can you give me a link t where you get your sprites and backgrounds please???

OLD293 responds:

Sprite Database, just google it.