Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

FINALLY

gokus evil. its good to hear a couple new sound fx instead of the same old used and abused smbz 1s. considering the loading time this was short.in actuallity tho it was about normal length .did he go syper sayn or just full power

OLD293 responds:

Neither, it's just like a regular power up to increase his power. He won't go super until like the end of next episode or the next episode after that.

Good stuff

Can't wait for the next one!

3 things

1. Interesting concept
2. Tell me where exactly you got all those sprites like the Street Fighter ones
3. What program do you use to make the aura around goku and some of those energy explosions.

Good movie nevertheless.

OLD293 responds:

They are dumb old, some are back when I first started spriting. At most I'll have to upload the folder containing them as I think I still have it.

PM me if you want me to do that.

Goku going evil. Brilliant!!!

I loved the concept of your idea. It have a lot of potencial. Keep up with the good job.

OLD293 responds:

Thx, I liked the idea myself. The tricky part though was how I was gonna go about turning him evil and who was to do it. So I used one of his very old arch enemies and the power of Shenron.

awesome!

This is very well done!

it's been a long time since I've seen a good new dbz movie on newgrounds. The sprite animation is quite good too! I would advise you to work on scenes where characters get knocked through boulders and such, you were having the rock formations cut off by a straight line, and that was a bit off-putting for me. Other than that, great job, and I can't wait to see the rest!

OLD293 responds:

Yea, I just came up with a way to edit the backgrounds so I have to work with that more. Background interaction is a new for me.