Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

well then

First i doubt Geriav214 will read hthis but bardock is gokus father not the evil looking one from tree of might, hmm maybe there should be a captain ginyu reference in here at some point the ff music was a bit much but other then that not to bad

OLD293 responds:

I picked the music that I thought would fit based off how it sounded, not where it originated from. Regardless of where it's heard if it really fits then it shouldn't matter, which I thought it did.

Thx for the review tho

"Nice"

It was pretty cool man, but I'm hoping that you'll use different hitting effects and some blast effects since I've been seeing those effects been used a LOT lately. Other than that I enjoyed it.

OLD293 responds:

It's hard using different effects, some aren't that good. I'll try to find different ones though.

i always love dragon ball sprites

the graphics that went with this sprite were very good!!! i must admit at times i got a little de sha vu with some of the fight seens. so in your next episodes you may want to spice up with the attacks.
(when they jump or move try to make there legs move k?)

wow!!! ^^

your flash is good, but you need to use complete sprites, shenlong was incomplete, and need more work in animation but the history are good ^^

OLD293 responds:

I know about Shenron, but he was the only Shenron I could find.

wooh!

thats pretty good, though i would have known how eveil he "could' of been. Besides, there was bardock (goku look alike...i think that was his name...)