Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

Impressive.

It was a solid start to what looks like a Dragonball Z sprite flash series that shows good promise,the framerate was really good and the text boxes we're good & easy to ready though nothing special,the story so far was pretty interesting and it was cool to see Goku turn evil with his black fighting gear and the fight between him and Piccolo was pretty fun to watch with all the different camera angles and creative fighting moves between the two also it was quite lengthy which was a big plus,so far the series has caught my attention and i hope episode two comes out soon enough but considering you are on more than one project right now it could take a minute so good luck with this and everything else you are currently working on. =)

OLD293 responds:

I'm done with the other project, which was DragonBall Royale2.

I'm already working on Goku Turns Evil Episode 2 as I write this response. Thx for the review, glad to know that it has peaked your interest; I make these for the viewers of Newgrounds =)

Hope to see another review from you in episode 2.

Just one question....

WHEN'S EPISODE 2?!

Soon I hope

love it!

great animation man. what site did u get your effects from?(energy blasts, aura, ect)

OLD293 responds:

Some came from the Jump Ultimate Stars sprite sheet of the characters. Others came from friends that I know, and any others were found.

All I can tell you is search on google, enhance the effects already on character sprite sheets or get to know people and ask them if they'll lend you some of their effects.

I may be able to get you some, PM me.

Very Good

I thought it would suck because of the cheesy title, but I was very wrong. The animation was excellent, reminds me of Alvin-Earthworm a little. And dont get discouraged because its a sprite movie, spriting is harder to do than regular animating. The only bad thing was the FFVII music, its so overdone. And people will peg you as a fanboy, and you dont want that. Other than that, very nice work.

OLD293 responds:

I do like FF though, but I could care less what people think...especially over the Internet. The fighting style will change in Episode 2 though, it might catch some people off guard but it will look more like DBZ fighting so it should be good nevertheless.

Thx for the review and hope you stay tuned for Eps 2.

very impressive

i love the idea andstory it seems well thought of and well made
ile look forward to the next episode